What We Do
At Fern Street Strategic Marketing, we understand the value of a well-rounded, custom-tailored search engine marketing strategy.
We utilize a variety of search engine marketing tactics, including organic search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) marketing i.e. Google Ads.
Fern Street will help you develop and execute effective search engine marketing campaigns that drive targeted traffic to your site, expanding your reach, building brand awareness, and ultimately increasing sales.
What We Do
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic (unpaid) search engine results. This is accomplished by optimizing your website’s content, code and other off-site factors in order to increase your site’s visibility in organic search engine results.
So, what goes into SEO?
- Quality of traffic – You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they’re coming to your site because Google tells them you’re a resource for Apple computers when really you’re a farmer selling apples, that is not quality traffic. Instead you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products or services that you offer.
- Quantity of traffic – Once you have the right people clicking through from Google, more traffic is better.
- Organic results – Ads make up a significant portion of many Google results, but organic traffic is any traffic that you don’t have to pay for.
Fern Street always considers the following factors when creating any SEO campaign:
- How search engines work
- Algorithms that dictate search engine behavior
- What your target audiences are searching for
- The actual search terms typed into search engines
PPC marketing is different from SEO in that you are paying for your business’ listing. It allows you to display your ads in the sponsored results sections of search engines, which look nearly identical to organic site results. When done correctly, PPC can be a highly effective part of your digital marketing strategy. When done poorly, however, it can be a waste of money. So, why try to do it yourself and be unsure if your campaign will be effective? Let Fern Street handle all your search engine marketing, including PPC, while you focus on other important aspects of your business.
Finding the Perfect Balance
The ideal search engine marketing plan incorporates both SEO and PPC. You might be wondering why you would need to pay for ads if you are already utilizing unpaid SEO. The short answer is: no matter how much you optimize your website or how much new content you continuously create, there will never be a guarantee that your website will rank at the top of Page 1 on Google. Whereas, PPC marketing guarantees placement of your ads at the top of Page 1, ensuring you will get your desired target audience to your site consistently. And the more traffic to your site, especially this highly targeted traffic, the more sales you will make. After all, Fern Street’s ultimate goal of all search engine marketing is to help you find, get, and keep customers!
How We Do It
At Fern Street, we take the time to really understand your business goals, opportunities, limitations, and your target audience. Then we develop customized PPC campaigns that drive the kind of traffic that matters most, the kind that goes beyond just a click and actually leads to sales.
We develop successful custom-built SEO programs that maximize your online presence and help you stand out from the competition through creative content development and tactical link-building strategies. We develop data-driven organic search strategies that deliver results and increase sales.
Why You Need It
Fern Street’s search engine marketing services will help increase traffic by moving your site to the top of search pages and to the top of your customers’ minds. It is an ongoing process that will drive the right audience to your site and will produce actual measurable sales results, not just increased site visits.
The benefits of working with Fern Street to implement a complete search engine marketing solution include:
- Increased brand awareness
- Allowing your current and future customers to view your company as a trusted and valued industry-related resource
- Educating consumers and delivering your brand message
- Utilizing the data collected from search engine marketing efforts to aid with improvement of other marketing efforts
- Using custom-tailored content to reach your target audience in the right place at the right time to turn them into leads, then into customers
How Fern Street Can Help You
By serving targeted ads directly to your target market while they are searching for the product or service your business offers, PPC campaigns let you find new customers and reinforce your brand for existing customers. You can reach potential customers at the right time, in the right place.
We ensure that our SEO efforts are driven by intelligent, consistent, and realistic strategies. We know that effective SEO is complex and constantly evolving, which is why we will not just create your campaigns then let them get stagnant. We rely on in-depth web analytics to monitor traffic, trends, visitor habits to continuously improve both your SEO and PPC campaigns.
Contact Us for Your Customized Search Engine Marketing Solution
Let Fern Street take care of all your search engine marketing campaigns so you can focus on what is most important to your business, making sales. Contact us today to help build your online presence by diving in to the fast-paced and ever-changing world of search engine marketing.
How Can We Help?
Do you have questions about our digital marketing services? Do you already know which services you need? Discuss your business goals with us today, and we will create a custom marketing strategy within your budget.